[Rd] os x crash using rpanel and tcltk (PR#10495)

Aaron Robotham a.robotham at bristol.ac.uk
Thu Dec 6 15:26:43 CET 2007

I know of gdb but I'm not certain how to use it with Mac OS X's R.app,
do you just do something like "gdb open R.app" in the terminal?.

Interestingly I don't get this crash when I launch the X11 version of
R through the terminal, so this would suggest the bug in question is
to do with the actual Rgui in R.app. Hopefully this information might
help to narrow down the problem. Any advice for using gdb on R.app
would be appreciated, I couldn't find much in the way of guidance when
searching online.

thanks

Aaron