[Rd] R-2.5.0 install

Seth Falcon sfalcon at fhcrc.org
Fri Apr 27 19:03:36 CEST 2007

Update:

Seth Falcon <sfalcon at fhcrc.org> writes:
> And for me it does.

Almost.  With a clean package library, I end up with an error
installing matchprobes because library.dynam can't find a shared
library called matchprobes_1.8.0.  Since other packages that have
native code are installing with version ok, I suspect this is a
fixable bug in matchprobes.

Anna, if you still are having problems, we need more detail about what
packages are already installed, loaded, etc.  It might make sense to
try this with fresh library... on Linux this might look like:

      mkdir TMPLIB1
      export R_LIBS=`pwd`/TMPLIB1
      source("http://biocondcutor.org/biocLite.R")
      biocLite("gcrma", installWithVers=TRUE)

But depending on your setup, you may want to instect the output of
.libPaths() to see if you are picking up other libraries.

+ seth

--
Seth Falcon | Computational Biology | Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
http://bioconductor.org