[Rd] CRAN packages with invalid maintainer email addresses

Kurt Hornik Kurt.Hornik at wu-wien.ac.at
Sat Apr 14 16:44:13 CEST 2007

As part of the process for the upcoming release of 2.5.0, we recently
contacted all maintainers of CRAN packages which give R CMD check
warnings or errors for a current prerelease of R 2.5.0.

Emails to the following addresses bounced:

  "Jens Henrik Badsberg" <JensHenrik.Badsberg at agrsci.dk>
  vito.muggeo at giustizia.it
  susanneheim at gmx.de
  ivisser at uva.nl
  beat.kaufmann at epfl.ch
  adinno at hsph.harvard.edu
  curran at stats.waikato.ac.nz
  ebarrios at wisc.edu
  j.schaber at web.de
  aas.claus.dethlefsen at nja.dk

meaning that the packages

  BHH2 Bolstad CoCo LoopAnalyst depmix dynamicGraph giRaph mathgraph
  pheno riv segmented svcm

are to be considered unmaintained.

If you maintain one of these package, pls do provide an update fixing
the problems indicated on
http://cran.r-project.org/src/contrib/checkSummary.html, and provide a
valid email address.

If you know how to contact the respective maintainers, pls let me know.

If we receive no new information regarding these packages/maintainers,
we need to start orphaning these packages when 2.5.0 is released (Apr
24, 10 days from now).

Thanks!

-k