[Rd] R CMD build when the package name is different from the directory name

Arne Henningsen ahenningsen at agric-econ.uni-kiel.de
Thu Sep 28 16:12:22 CEST 2006

Dear Gabor,

Thank you for your message.

On Thursday 28 September 2006 15:30, Gabor Grothendieck wrote:
> Another possibility is to store your code in svn or other version
> control system.

Unfortunately, I can't see why this should make a difference for
"R CMD build". Do I miss something?
The entire package is in an SVN repository. I have working copies of "trunk"
and of "branches". Therefore, the working copy of, say, branch "0.8"
is "branches/0.8/" (see below).

--
Arne Henningsen
Department of Agricultural Economics