[Rd] enhancement request for labeling help windows in Windows

Richard M. Heiberger rmh at temple.edu
Wed Sep 6 02:56:07 CEST 2006

I am looking at the HTML Help Workshop which I got from wherever
your website told me to get it.

There is no documentation in the material I have.  My guess is that one
of the variables in the file  "c:/Program Files/HTML Help Workshop/include/htmlhelp.h"
needs to be changed.  My first guess is the line
    LPCTSTR pszCaption;      // IN/OUT: Window title
although how to change the value of pszCaption is not at all obvious.

I opened up the .chm files in emacs for other applications and they all
have a string buried inside that contains the name that appears on the window.

Rich