[Rd] 'make check' fails on d-p-q-r-tests (PR#9326)

p.dalgaard at biostat.ku.dk p.dalgaard at biostat.ku.dk
Tue Oct 31 14:01:35 CET 2006

Peter Kleiweg <p.c.j.kleiweg at rug.nl> writes:

> Peter Dalgaard schreef op de 31e dag van de wijnmaand van het jaar 2006:
>=20
> > Peter Kleiweg <p.c.j.kleiweg at rug.nl> writes:
> >=20
> > > Peter Dalgaard schreef op de 31e dag van de wijnmaand van het jaar 20=
06:
> > >=20
ATE=3DC;LC_MONETARY=3Dnl_NL at euro;LC_MESSAGES=3Dnl_NL at euro;LC_PAPER=3Dnl_NL@=
euro;LC_NAME=3DC;LC_ADDRESS=3DC;LC_TELEPHONE=3DC;LC_MEASUREMENT=3Dnl_NL at eur=
o;LC_IDENTIFICATION=3DC
> > >=20
> > > config.log:
> >=20
> > 11000 lines or so deleted, and you still didn't answer the questions....
> >
> > (well, I can tell that it is SUSE, and it must be an old version since
> > you are using the ancient 2.95.3 compilers...)
>=20
> Let me see...
>=20
> > Which distribution
>=20
> SuSE. It's right there in config.log.
> And there is nothing ancient about 2.95.3 compilers.=20
>=20
> > did you compile youself or use a binary
>=20
> I sent you config.log. That should give you a clue.=20
>=20
> > did you set any special compiler flags?
>=20
> Did you read the first few lines of config.log?
>=20
>=20
> Any questions I missed?

Why should we care? It's your problem and your job to make it easier
for maintainers to track down problems. Copying config.log to a public
mailing list could be considered thoughtless, the above is plainly
insulting.=20

Maybe someone else will help you, but I have definitely lost all
interest. For your information, the problem does not occur in SUSE 9.3
and 10.0.

--=20
   O__  ---- Peter Dalgaard             =C3=98ster Farimagsgade 5, Entr.B