[Rd] how to determine if a function's result is invisible

Duncan Murdoch murdoch at stats.uwo.ca
Fri Oct 27 01:21:07 CEST 2006

On 10/26/2006 10:29 AM, Philippe Grosjean wrote:

> But, please, do not give credit for "first idea" to someone else on such
> a topic... It is long enough that I fight for better R GUIs (for
> instance, http://www.r-project.org/GUI), that this looks offending to me!

Sorry, I didn't mean to claim that he's the first one to think of this,
just that he did bring it up recently, and that it's an excellent idea.

I think the fact that we don't have a GUI API is support for my
statement that it's a difficult project.  Not all the difficulties are
technical.

Duncan Murdoch