[Rd] [R] R-2.4.0 and MS Vista OS - installing packages

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.uni-dortmund.de
Sat Oct 21 13:03:10 CEST 2006

[moved to R-devel]

Thanks for the report.
It would be interesting to know if the package installation fails
because of chm files or because you are trying to install stuff into a
directory with insufficient permissions even for other files.
If we are supposed packages in a different way for Vista, it would be
nice to be able (i.e. knowing what to do) to apply relevant changes
before the next major release (R-2.5.0?).

Best,
Uwe