[Rd] R CMD check warning about boot ?

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Wed Nov 29 23:19:06 CET 2006

Running R CMD check on a local package, I get

* checking Rd files ... OK
* checking Rd cross-references ... WARNING
Error in .find.package(package, lib.loc) :
        there is no package called 'boot'
Execution halted
* checking for missing documentation entries ... OK
* checking for code/documentation mismatches ... OK

The output is spurious -- I do not use boot, but do have it installed.

This is with R-patched as of Nov 25 as well as Nov 03. Am I overlooking
something, or is this a buglet?

Regards, Dirk

                                                  -- Thomas A. Edison