[Rd] R-devel does not compile under FreeBSD-7.0 CURRENT

Rainer Hurling rhurlin at gwdg.de
Wed Nov 29 22:05:08 CET 2006

I am not able to compile R-devel 2006-11-28 under FreeBSD-7.0 CURRENT.
After running ./configure script 'make' stops with the following error
message:

--------------------------
#make
gcc -I. -I./src/include -I./src/include -I/usr/local/include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2 -c  -o .m.o
gcc: No input files specified
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/local/R-devel.
#

I attached configure messages. If wanted I can send complete config.log
(460 kByte).

Are their any ideas about what is going wrong? If I could help with more
information or with testing, please let me know.

Thanks,
Rainer Hurling