[Rd] addition to R-bug (PR#9391)

erkan77 at gmail.com erkan77 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 12:30:10 CET 2006

Hi,

I created before a bug-entry:
http://bugs.r-project.org/cgi-bin/R/incoming?id=3D9390;expression=3Derkan;u=
ser=3Dguest

here is an addition which I can not add because the interface won't let me:
more info:

tripack_1.2-10.zip:
file version of tripack.dll: 2.10.50418.0

before installing tripack, I installed following packages:
ncf_1.0-8.zip
spdep_0.3-32.zip

original report:
Hi,

just installed R 2.4.0 (before there was running 2.2.0).

when loading the library ("library(tripack)"), there appears a pop up, see
following picture:
http://www.skilledtester.de/R/r240_tripack.JPG

-> the entry point "signal" in rgui.exe is not found

in R itself following error is displayed:
Fehler in dyn.load(x, as.logical(local), as.logical(now)) :
        kann shared library
'I:/PROGRAMME/R_erkan/R-2.4.0/library/tripack/libs/tripack.dll'
nicht laden:
 LoadLibrary failure:  Die angegebene Prozedur wurde nicht gefunden.

Fehler in library(tripack) : .First.lib fehlgeschlagen f=FCr 'tripack'

can somebody help me?

Bye,
Erkan YILMAZ