[Rd] dyn.load (PR#9364)

Duncan Temple Lang duncan at wald.ucdavis.edu
Wed Nov 15 16:07:04 CET 2006

I was just testing this myself on various machines.
And it behaves on Linux, Windows and also on
my Intel Mac (OS X 10.4.8).

Stefano, is this restriction on OS X still in effect?
(Unfortunately I can't test this on any of my Power PC macs
just at the moment. Just building R-2.4-0 one one of them.)

There is test code available at

The script run.R does the builds and load and unloads
and runs the entire test. Without a programmatic test
it is easy to test the wrong thing.