[Rd] variable problem

Vladimir Dergachev vdergachev at rcgardis.com
Tue Nov 7 21:45:04 CET 2006

On Tuesday 07 November 2006 3:28 pm, Tom McCallum wrote:
> Hi everyone,

Hi Tom,

    Would this snippet work:

    for(i in 1:length(mylist))do.call(f, mylist[i])

    On the other hand it is not easy to see why you would want to call the
same function with differently named arguments - perhaps what you are really
trying to do has a different (and better) solution ?

                       best

                          Vladimir Dergachev