[Rd] Suggesting changes to HELP files?

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Sun May 21 19:23:18 CEST 2006

Hi, Gabor:

	  Thanks.  My initial failed attempt to add to "R wiki" generated the
following two questions:

	  1.  What's the best way to find the R Wiki from "www.r-project.org"?
  I found it just now via RSiteSearch("R wiki").  Might it be reasonable
to add, e.g., a hot link to "R Wiki" under "Documentation"?

	  2.  I just found a page that reads, 'R Wiki - Documentation
The “Wikified” version of all R man pages. To access a given page, type
the name of an R function in the search box at top right and click
“search”. Select the corresponding page in the search result.

Alternatively, you can click the name of a function in an R code chunk
anywhere.'  (http://wiki.r-project.org/rwiki/doku.php?id=rdoc:rdoc)

	  I tried searching for 'vignette' but failed to get anything useful.
What am I missing?

	  Thanks again,
	  Spencer Graves