[Rd] Suggestion for system.time()

François Pinard pinard at iro.umontreal.ca
Mon May 15 02:29:44 CEST 2006

[Seth Falcon]
>[François Pinard]
>> [Seth Falcon]

>>>Here's a function you could try.

>> Thanks, Seth.  Your code could be useful, I'm saving it. :-)

>You make it sound like that code is going to mature like a wine.
>I'd say, if it isn't useful now, it will be less useful later, but hey,
>disk space is cheap :-D

:-) :-).  The truth is that it's _me_, and not the saved code, which is
slowly maturing.  More time goes, more I become able to appreciate code
and ideas.

I'm started in a long journey that should lead me in various corners of
R and statistics.  There are flurry, plenty of these corners.  While
most of them are still opaque for me, I begin to see tiny spots of
transparency here and there, yet only after having paid many visits :-).
All in all, the whole experience is intriguing, and still passionating.

--
François Pinard   http://pinard.progiciels-bpi.ca