[Rd] R make install and demo(graphics) issue

Matthew Beason mbeason at harrahs.com
Wed Mar 29 01:37:48 CEST 2006

That could very well be the case. However, I'm not sure where else to
obtain the libjpeg shared library. I've installed the version from the
Linux toolbox for AIX as well downloading it from the AIX public domain
site hosted by UCLA. Neither of these appeared to satisfy the libjpeg
shared library requirement. Is there somewhere else I can obtain it or
am I left to compiling from scratch?
As far as multiple binaries go, I don't believe so. We're running AIX
5.2 ML6 with the standard set of filesets installed. I have installed a
number of RPMS for tasks unrelated to R.
I know I'm very close to getting this working properly. I truly
appreciate the effort everyone is putting into this to give me a hand.

Thanks in advance!

Matt