[Rd] (no subject)

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 19:42:11 CET 2006

hhc is the Microsoft Help compiler.  Make sure its on your path.
Info on it is here:
http://www.murdoch-sutherland.com/Rtools/#ldbug

Also batchfiles:
http://cran.r-project.org/contrib/extra/batchfiles/

contains a Windows XP batch file, rfind.bat, that you can run without arguments
that will try to locate all the utilities you need on your disk which can help
you verify that you have them.

In the case of hhc.exe just copy it to somewhere on your path.