[Rd] e1071: using svm with sparse matrices (PR#8527)

Fri Jan 27 19:07:38 CET 2006

First: this is not a bug, more a feature request.

Secondly, even if it was a bug, it is _not_ a bug in R, please read
the posting rules for bugs. Now a member of R-core has to use
valuable time to clean up after your bug report.

Correspondence such as this such really be sent to the package
maintainers (and - perhaps - a cc to R-devel).

Having said all of this, of course it would be nice if svn supported
sparse matrices.

/Kasper