[Rd] script window fails to load script (PR#8564)

helen.mills@yale.edu helen.mills at yale.edu
Sat Feb 4 14:03:47 CET 2006

Full_Name: helen mills poulos
Version: 2.2.1
OS: windows
Submission from: (NULL) (68.9.235.48)

When using the randomForest package, I have had problems when running scripts
after r has been open for some time, and after running multiple iterations of
random forest. After about the 4th or 5th time I run a randomForest script from
the script window in r, r just runs an old script that I ran before, rather than
the one I just edited. This happens regardles of whether I send the script using
ctrl r from the script window or I type in the script manually. I end up having
to shut down r and start over again.