[Rd] Installation oddity on Fedora Core 5 (PR#8814)

Sudipto Banerjee sudiptob at biostat.umn.edu
Thu Apr 27 19:39:10 CEST 2006

Thanks to all who so promptly replied:

The good news is that diabling the SE-Linux resulted in the expected
behaviour. The --prefix was identified and everything was installed as I
had expected.

I am not knowledgable enough on SE Linux, so I cannot confirm whether this
was an SE-Linux issue or whether it was some mistake on my part during
installation.

Thanks again -- and have a good day!

Sudipto.

Sudipto Banerjee, PhD,