[Rd] AIX libjpeg still looms

Ei-ji Nakama nakama at ki.rim.or.jp
Thu Apr 20 05:04:15 CEST 2006

Hi.

If I remove a java-related pass from PATH before configure and build
it, I am successful.

try

        # Cut Java Path . java library(libjpeg...etc.) probrem.
        export PATH=`echo $PATH|tr ':' '\n'|sed -e '/^.*java.*$/d'|tr '\n' ':'`
        ./configure options...
        make

For a point to confirm.
 dump -H modules/R_X11.so
JAVA-related PATH should not be included in here.

my environment `/opt/freeware/lib/libjpeg.a' used.

EI-JI Nakama  <nakama at ki.rim.or.jp>
"\u4e2d\u9593\u6804\u6cbb"  <nakama at ki.rim.or.jp>