[Rd] using R in a java application

Lothar Rubusch l.rubusch at web.de
Sun Apr 9 21:13:42 CEST 2006

Thank you all for your answers!

I started with the link to Rserve and continued to read about the JRI interface.
The JRI sounds to me slightly simplier than RServe, perhaps I'll give both
a try or would you recommend me rather to one of them?

Concerning RJava - well, I read that it is an interface for R applications,
connecting only from R to Java (?). Thus I haven't read more about it.

Lothar