[Rd] Receive a significant discount on your medications (PR#8142)

waldo@parspage.com waldo at parspage.com
Sun Sep 18 20:17:16 CEST 2005

Obtain a great deduction on your prescriptions
Name brands, Finest quality.
Big  range,  including challenging to find drugs
No previous doctors direction needed.
Secret with No waiting rooms or appointmnets required
Shipped within 24 hours or less, discrete packaging
Acquire in bulk and Save! Even more

http://uk.geocities.com/janise_chlick/?w=021186No prescription needed.

A big battle was being fought in the Philippines, and so fiercely was it
contested that Rob watched its progress for hours, with rapt attention.
Finally a brave rally by the Americans sent their foes to the cover of the
woods, where they scattered in every direction, only to form again in a deep
valley hidden by high hills
If only I was there, thought Rob, I could show that captain where to find
the rebels and capture them