[Rd] Build Portland Group Compiler

Jennifer Lai lai at lindaspaces.com
Thu Sep 1 00:19:58 CEST 2005

My silly mistake. I didn't get the error message the second time is
because I have set  LD_LIBRARY_PATH. If this value is unset, I would
have gotten the same error message,

checking whether the C compiler works... configure: error: cannot run C
compiled programs.
If you meant to cross compile, use `--host'.

Thank you for the help!

Sincerely,
Jennifer