[Rd] Compilation of R-2.2.0 under SUSE 10

Detlef Steuer detlef.steuer at hsu-hamburg.de
Fri Oct 14 15:37:48 CEST 2005

Hi,

most probably you are missing xorg-devel packages.
But there is another problem:
At least the downloadable version of 10.0 does not contain _any_ fortran compiler. At least I´m unable to find one.
I don`t know about the retail box.

Still looking for an easy way to build an rpm package for 10.0 using some additional yast sources.

Hope that helps
Detlef