[Rd] Matrix (PR#8321)

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.uni-dortmund.de
Fri Nov 18 10:10:04 CET 2005

P Ehlers wrote:

> Actually, my guess about PACKAGES was wrong. I just removed Matrix
> and re-installed Matrix_0.99-2 (Rgui: Packages menu) from CRAN and
> had no problems.

The outdated Matrix version will disappear from CRAN master within 24
hours. Two versions in the repository do not cause any problems.

I think Cougar Lawrence has to tell us what "do not load" means, i.e.
his setup of packages and libraries, his call to load Matrix as well as
the error message.

Uwe Ligges