[Rd] Building R for windows tools link

Gorjanc Gregor Gregor.Gorjanc at bfro.uni-lj.si
Wed May 11 23:49:39 CEST 2005

Hello!

I think that link to page of Duncan Murdoch (bellow) should be given

http://www.murdoch-sutherland.com/Rtools/

at

http://developer.r-project.org/.

It's easy to launch Google and find mentioned page, but it took me quite
some time to do this, because I was sure, that it is noted somewhere on {www,CRAN}.r-project.org. Maybe I didn't read carefully ...

Lep pozdrav / With regards,
    Gregor Gorjanc

University of Ljubljana
Biotechnical Faculty        URI: http://www.bfro.uni-lj.si/MR/ggorjan
Zootechnical Department     mail: gregor.gorjanc <at> bfro.uni-lj.si
Groblje 3                   tel: +386 (0)1 72 17 861
SI-1230 Domzale             fax: +386 (0)1 72 17 888
Slovenia, Europe