[Rd] R2HTML bug? shell bug? (PR#7832)

ligges at statistik.uni-dortmund.de ligges at statistik.uni-dortmund.de
Wed May 4 10:06:07 CEST 2005

jjgoye at iesta.edu.uy wrote:

> Full_Name: Juan José Goyeneche
> Version: 2.0.1
> OS: debian
> Submission from: (NULL) (164.73.246.102)
>

> When I call the R2HTML library I get (most of the time) the following message.
>

>>library("R2HTML")
>
> sh: line 1: -oq: command not found
>
> In any case, the R2HTML functions seem to be working fine after that.
>
> Should I ignore the "sh" message?
>
> Thanks in advance
> Juan José

Q: What has a question releated to a contributed packages in common with
the R bug tracking system?
A: NOTHING!

This is a point for the package maintainer, not for any R mailing list,
and in particular not for the bug tracking system.
Please read the FAQs, they are telling you what a bug is and how to
report bugs!

Please try on a recent version of R (yours is not even the latest
official relase), and with a recent version of R2HTML - you have not
told us which version you are using.

Uwe Ligges