[Rd] Re: Calling R functions from Java

D0c kanglin at gmail.com
Mon May 2 08:55:10 CEST 2005

Hey guys thanks for the help. I found Rserve to be a solution i can
work with. i'll just use the JRClient to connect to Rserve. However i
have another problem. How can i get a nice graph from Rserve using
JRCLient using the plot() function?
Or for that matter a simple summary() of a dataset to be printed on
screen (eg JOptionPane)?

All this is using a java front end btw.