[Rd] RGUI font problem (PR#7749)

Christos Hatzis christos at nuverabio.com
Sun Mar 27 21:18:27 CEST 2005

It is running on MDI mode (default).

It appears that if I save the preferences in the default (My Documents)
folder after I make the change, the problem disappears.  I was just
"Apply"-ing the changes and then "OK" without saving the new preferences
first.  As a result, I did not have an Rconsole file in My Documents.

This might be the reason why the problem was not reproducible by the
development team.

Thanks for you time.
-Christos