[Rd] Does anyone care about "wait" in Windows bug.report()?

Duncan Murdoch murdoch at stats.uwo.ca
Fri Mar 4 19:09:47 CET 2005

Since the internal editor was added in 2.0.0, the bug.report()
function has failed to run properly with it (and it's the default
editor on a new install).  The fix for this is simple (use file.edit()
instead of constructing a system call to call the editor), but
file.edit() doesn't support the "wait" parameter that bug.report()
currently has on Windows.

Rather than adding "wait" to file.edit(), I'd rather remove it from
bug.report().  Will anyone object if I do this?

Duncan Murdoch