[Rd] Embedding R in C application

Chad.P.Jenness@wellsfargo.com Chad.P.Jenness at wellsfargo.com
Fri Jun 24 15:54:39 CEST 2005

I have done this and it sounded like all that I needed to do is #include
<R.h> to get access to R functionality.  However, I was getting
compiling errors when attempting to make an R function call directly
from C, so I did some research, and this is where I saw the reference to
needing the libR.so.  By just including R.h, does this provide me with
the same R functionality as the references that I saw about the libR.so?
If so, then I will continue to use this to access the R functionality
and use the "Writing R Extensions" manual.

Thanks,
Chad Jenness
763-229-0427