[Rd] Unattended Windows installation of R modified with v2.1.1

Henrik Bengtsson hb at maths.lth.se
Thu Jun 23 17:48:39 CEST 2005

FYI, I just noticed that an unattended Windows installation of R v2.1.1
patched (2005-06-22), that is,

  rw2011pat.exe /silent /sp- /norestart

no longer installs the perl scripts INSTALL, build check and so on (I
think this is the flag "Source Package Installation Files" in InnoSetup.
   It used to do this as I can remember. I have not tried

/COMPONENTS="comma separated list of component names"
set the initial list of components: Components are named main, chtml,
html, latex, manuals, refman, libdocs, devel, tcl, mbcs, Rd and trans.

from the rw-FAQ.html, which will probably do what I want.

If this modification was not intended, I just want to make the
maintainer of the R Windows InnoSetup script (Duncan M and Brian R?)
aware of it.

Cheers

Henrik