[Rd] Re: [R] Problem going back to a viewport with gridBase

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 05:44:20 CEST 2005

Thanks.  Yet one other comment to consider when thinking
about this.  Even if its not possible
or advisable to guarantee order, even without the hash=
idea, it may be possible to guarantee that default names
are generated in some order that can be used by
getChildren to ensure that it returns the children in
the same order they are created or perhaps even some sort
of timestamp can be attached to objects to facilitate
later traversal.