[Rd] Re: update.packages keeps trying to update gregmisc

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 07:35:05 CEST 2005

One other point I just noticed.  If I run new.packages() it reports this,
namely that gregmisc has extra contents of NA.

> np <- new.packages()
--- Please select a CRAN mirror for use in this session ---
Warning messages:
1: bundle 'VR' is incompletely installed in: new.packages()
2: bundle 'VR' has extra contents 'nnet' in: new.packages()
3: bundle 'gregmisc' is incompletely installed in: new.packages()
4: bundle 'gregmisc' has extra contents 'NA' in: new.packages()