[Rd] Broken Link for gregmisc_2.0.0.zip

Friedrich.Leisch at tuwien.ac.at Friedrich.Leisch at tuwien.ac.at
Thu Jan 6 13:06:51 CET 2005

  > Peter Dalgaard wrote:
  >> "Warnes, Gregory R" <gregory.r.warnes at pfizer.com> writes:
  >>

  >>> The link from
  >>> http://cran.r-project.org/src/contrib/Descriptions/gregmisc.html to the
  >>> windows package  gregmisc_2.0.0.zip is broken.
  >>

  >> Looks like a generic errors in mirroring the windows packages. Has
  >> happened before.

  > Not quite, Windows packages are mirrored correctly, but all (?) links to
  > Windows *and* Mac OS X binary packages in the packages' Descriptions on
  > CRAN are broken.

Sorry, my fault. I included the index building in a cron job and that
was broken. Should work now.

  > Uwe

  >>> Also, could the appropriate email address for reporting web site problems
  >>> please be added to the website in some conspicous place?
  >>

  >> Good idea.

Not really ... we had the webmaster address on almost all pages of
CRAN until 2 or 3 years ago. I removed it deliberately from most
places because way too many people confused it with r-help.

And I doubt that people like Greg really have problems finding out how
to contact Kurt or me ;-)

Best.
Fritz