[Rd] R for Windows GUI Front-End Problem (PR#3364)

Pathik pathikpa at usc.edu
Thu Dec 15 21:42:59 CET 2005

Dear Programmers,

    I encounter following error,while loading vector.

 > pam_Test<- ReadAffy()
Error: cannot allocate vector of size 312879 Kb
In addition: Warning messages:
1: Reached total allocation of 1024Mb: see help(memory.size)
2: Reached total allocation of 1024Mb: see help( memory.size)

I also changed headers to use maximum memory as i am having 4GB of
physical memory in my machine.but still i am facing problem.

Is ther any other soution?

--
Pathik Patel
Graduate Student,