[Rd] notification (PR#8400)

maureen.vins@virgin.net maureen.vins at virgin.net
Thu Dec 15 18:05:14 CET 2005

------=_Part_84061_2932887.1134662536598

The Gardener Humanitarian Project,Van-gennelaan 371,4512DT,Delft.Royal Dutch Republic.

Ticket No;627462128TW,

This is to inform you that, base on our end of year promotion of The Gardener Humanitarian Firm carried out on the 13th ,December,'05,your e-mail address attached with the above ticket No. popped out in the third stake.

This automatically declares you the winner of our third prize of two hundred and fifty thou-sand USD(US$250,000:00) in the open charity ballot device.

The source of fund is majorly from well meaning companies and humananitarian sprited industries selected from european community.

Be informed that in line with the sponsors' regulation,you are to contribute a substantial amount(at least 10%) to a recognized non-governmental charity project in your environ.This should be given only after your fund has been acknowledged by you.

Application and inquiries should be forwarded to Mrs Marina Van Kleiweg via e-mail ;(marina02 at gardener.com).

Accept my heart felt congratulations.

Mrs Maureen VinsPS:Kindly state your Ticket No in your expected application
------=_Part_84061_2932887.1134662536598

<DIV id=RTEContent>The Gardener Humanitarian Project,<BR>Van-gennelaan 371,<BR>4512DT,Delft.<BR>Royal Dutch Republic.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Ticket No;627462128TW,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>This is to inform you that, base on our end of year promotion of The Gardener Humanitarian Firm carried out on the 13th ,December,'05,your e-mail address attached with the above ticket No. popped out in the third stake.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>This automatically declares you the winner of our third prize of two hundred and fifty thou-sand USD(US$250,000:00) in the open charity ballot device.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>The source of fund is majorly from well meaning companies and humananitarian sprited industries selected from european community.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Be informed that in line with the sponsors' regulation,you are to contribute a substantial amount(at least 10%) to a recognized non-governmental charity project in your environ.This should be given only after your fund has been acknowledged by you.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Application and inquiries should be forwarded to Mrs&nbsp;Marina Van Kleiweg&nbsp;via e-mail ;(<A href="mailto:marina02 at gardener.com">marina02 at gardener.com</A>).</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Accept my heart felt congratulations.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Mrs Maureen Vins<BR>PS:Kindly state your Ticket No in your expected application</DIV>
------=_Part_84061_2932887.1134662536598--