[Rd] Linking C/C++ GUI to R.dll

Chad.P.Jenness@wellsfargo.com Chad.P.Jenness at wellsfargo.com
Wed Dec 14 19:27:06 CET 2005

Is there any way that we can get it to the C level API?  Or is there a C
level API function that will give us access to more of the R
functionality?  Also, is there a series of examples on how to use the C
level API?

Chad Jenness
Electronic Payment Business Services
Office: 612-667-9782
Email: Chad.P.Jenness at WellsFargo.com

"This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on
this message or any information herein.  If you have received this
and delete this message.  Thank you for your cooperation"