[Rd] Fwd: segfault

Byron Ellis ellis at stat.harvard.edu
Wed Aug 31 10:23:56 CEST 2005

There's definitely something a bit strange going on. The arguments as
passed to wireframePanelCalculations from the code snippet show only
6060 elements for the z vector (51,101,16 respectively for x,y,rot)
while the function routinely tries to access at positions in the z
vector >20,000... until it eventually falls over (how long this takes
seems to depend on circumstances, I can actually get it to complete a
run while running in gdb).