[Rd] kendall tau correlation test for ties: Potential error (PR#8076)

dkoschuetzki@gmx.de dkoschuetzki at gmx.de
Wed Aug 24 18:55:38 CEST 2005

Hello,

On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 15:07:07 +0200, Peter Dalgaard

> dkoschuetzki at gmx.de writes:

>> The problem is:
>> * Either the comment is wrong because the modification should be done
>> with
>> kendall too, or
>> * The variable PVAL has to be assigned in the kendall block.
>
> I think it is the comment that is wrong. [...]

Thanks for the clarification. I think I got the untied case and I think
that I have an understanding of the problems of the tied one by now.
Thanks for you comments and many thanks for the great R system. I use it
as my daily working environment and I'm very happy with it. Thanks!

Dirk