[Rd] Patches (was Re: documentation for eval() typo)

Paul Roebuck roebuck at odin.mdacc.tmc.edu
Mon Aug 15 17:10:04 CEST 2005

On Sun, 14 Aug 2005, Prof Brian Ripley wrote:

> On Sun, 14 Aug 2005, Paul Roebuck wrote:
>
> >> It is equivalent to 'evalq' except the its default
>
> It would be easier to deal with thes reports if in future you
> could provide a patch against the source file (here eval.Rd).

I normally download a copy of the current binary and the
matching source distribution for performing searches, so
would not be tracking r-devel or r-patched updates.

Would the following have been palatable as annotated?

R-2.1.1/src/library/base/man/eval.Rd:
59c59
<   equivalent to \code{evalq} except that its default argument creates a
---