[Rd] call fortran in R

Sébastien Durand sebastiendurand at videotron.ca
Thu Aug 4 17:47:12 CEST 2005

You are totally write I will learn and already did learn more than
much with master Ripley replies.

Thus I do still state that I mentionned that I was using mac os x in
a message that was scrubbed (???) see Duncan Murdoch reply for
proof...  ;)

Any how next time I will make sure it shows in the initial message.

Meanwhile I will still look around to find an answer to my problem.

Thanks