[Rd] Re: [Filtered!] Re: [R] postscript (eps) / latex / par(mfg=...) / problem!

Thu Apr 28 02:04:44 CEST 2005

On Wed, 2005-04-27 at 23:48 +0100, Dan Bolser wrote:
> On Tue, 26 Apr 2005, Marc Schwartz wrote:

> >So, unless I am missing something and without yet delving further into
> >graphic device specific source code, I suspect that there is a problem
> >when creating PS/EPS/PDF files in conjunction with par("mfg").
>
> Yup! I created a bug so hopefully its safely logged (described) now?

OK. I just posted a follow up to your bug report with a link to my post
on r-devel to provide further info and sample graphic files.

I suspect we'll need help from R Core on this one. If this is confirmed
as a bug, this is getting to the periphery of my low level graphic
device knowledge.

Marc