[Rd] Problem with documentation: undefined page/section references in some PDFs (PR#7817)

ch_schneider_hi at freenet.de ch_schneider_hi at freenet.de
Mon Apr 25 20:31:25 CEST 2005

Hi,

I have just compiled R-base 2.1.0 using the spec-file for SuSE (slightly
modified for the new R version).

In R-intro.pdf and R-FAQ.pdf I discovered references like this one:
<undefined> [The command-line editor], page <undefined>
The other PDFs seem to be ok.

Compiling the sources without the spec led to the same result
(configure ...; make; make dvi; make pdf).

(Running "make clean; make pdf" again in the manuals' source directory
fixes the problem.)

Regards,
Christian