[Rd] Notification of removed compressed attachment - ple (PR#7815)

replies-discarded at sas.com replies-discarded at sas.com
Mon Apr 25 16:39:28 CEST 2005

Please read this notification carefully.  Almost certainly, you need not contact your Help Desk at this time.

A compressed file attachment was removed from the email described below because it did not comply with our email policies. This does not mean that a virus-infected attachment was removed. However, it is our policy to restrict the free flow of this type of attachment in order to protect ourselves and our customers from the damage that can be caused by viruses that are sometimes transported in these files.

If a business need exists to transfer this type of file by email, the sender/recipient within our company should refer to http://sww.sas.com/helpdesk/documents/outlook/CompressedAttachments.htm. The sender/recipient external to our company may refer to http://support.sas.com/misc/mail for additional information.