[Rd] inconsistent fonts generated in postscript file (PR#7795)

xiangli at gila-fw.bioengr.uic.edu xiangli at gila-fw.bioengr.uic.edu
Fri Apr 15 02:26:44 CEST 2005

Full_Name: Xiang Li
Version: 2.01
OS: WinXP
Submission from: (NULL) (128.248.174.125)

I am trying to use the font of "TT Courier New: bold" to get the equal size of
letters. The "TT Courier New: bold" is the 11th font listed in the Rdevga file.

You can just try a simple case:

plot(1:10, 1:10, xlab = "XILMV", font.lab = 11)

I save the plot in postscript format, and found the font in .ps file becomes
Arial font. While I save the plot in JPEG or PNG format, everything is correct.

Best

Xiang