[Rd] dynamic array output by .C

Tib tibshirani at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 23:06:08 CEST 2005

I am building a stochastic simulation model in a C++ shared library
for R. My model will generate a random number of new observations and
also delete some old observations, however, the numbers cannot be
predicted before the computation engine runs. For simplicity, I am
trying to control my programming at the second stage (pure C++ for R).
It seems .C accepts fixed size of arrays as input (also ouput), can I
modify size of array for deleting old and adding new observations in
Thanks in advance.
I am Tib, not Rob.