[Rd] CONGRATULATION,WINNING NOTIFICATION LETTER

BONO LOTTO/ PRIMITIVA bonolottoprimitiva at mail2world.com
Thu Apr 14 00:33:07 CEST 2005

BONO LOTTO/ PRIMITIVA
C/GUZMAN EL BUENO,137
MADRID - SPAIN

FROM: THE DESK OF THE PROMOTIONS MANAGER,
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT,
E-mail:  <http://mail.yahoo.com/config/login?/ym/Compose?To=bonolottoprimitiva@mail2world.com>bonolottoprimitiva at mail2world.com <http://mail.yahoo.com/config/login?/ym/Compose?To=bonolottoprimitiva@mail2world.com   maiser>

AWARD WINNING NOTIFICATION LETTER

YOUR REF: LP/26510460037/05
YOUR BATCH: 24/00319/IPD

We are pleased to inform you of the release today, 14th of APRIL, 2005, of
the BONO LOTTO SWEEPSTAKE LOTTERY/INTER-NATIONAL PROGRAMS held on the 12th of APRIL, 2005.
Your Email Address Name was attached to the Ticket number- 025 11464992-750 with
Serial number 2113-05 drew the Lucky number- 3-18-19-30-32-39, which
consequently won the lottery in the 3rd category.

You are therefore have been approved for the lump sum pay out of Euros
394,861.07(Three Hundred And Ninety Four Thousand,Eight Hundred And SixtyOne,Seven cents Only.) in cash credited to the file REF: LP/26510460037/05,BATCH: 24/00319/IPD.This is from the total prize of Euros 10,000,000.00(Ten Million Euros) shared among the
Twenty Five (25)International winners in this category.

CONGRATULATION!

Your fund is now deposited with a Security Company EURO SECURITY AND
INSURANCE .S.A.. Due to the mixed up of some numbers and names, we ask
that you keep this award a top secret from the public notice until your
claim as been processed and your prize money remitted to your account
as this is a part of our Security protocol to avoid double claiming
award or unwarranted taking advantage of this program by nonparticipants.

All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn
from 100,000 email addresses, names from Australia, Africa, USA, Europe, Asia
,New Zealand, Middle-East and South-North America .As part of our
international promotions program, which we conduct every April of every year.
We hope with a part of your prize, you will take part in our end of the
year high stake euros 150 Million International Lottery.

To begin your claim, please contact the issuing authority, your prize
claim agent, MR.FERNANDO GARCIA,at EURO SECURITY AND INSURANCE .S.A.
(Foreign Operational Manager) for processing and remittance of your prize
money to your designated account of your choice. Tel: 0034 606 916 014, Fax: 0034 657 606 061. Email: fernando_garcia at excite.com <http://mail.yahoo.com/config/login?/ym/Compose?To=fernando_garcia@excite.com>
Remember, all prize money must be claimed not later than the 15th of MAY, 2005.
After this date, all funds will be returned as unclaimed.

Note: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please
remember to quote your reference and batch numbers in every of your
correspondence with your agent.
Furthermore, should there be any change of address do inform your
claiming agent as soon as possible.

Please remember to ask for your prize claim certificate.
Congratulations once again from all the member of our staff and thank you for
been part of our International Promotion Program.

Best regards,
MARIA JOSE SANCHEZ.
VICE PRESIDENT BONOLOTTO.