[Rd] Re: F90

Liaw, Andy andy_liaw at merck.com
Sun Apr 3 15:02:58 CEST 2005

I saw the following in a Springer catalog recently:

Developing Statistical Software in Fortran 95
Lemmon, David R., Schafer, Joseph L.
2005, XVI, 328 p., Softcover
ISBN: 0-387-23817-4

which has the following in the description:

Through detailed examples, readers are shown how to call Fortran procedures
from packages including Excel, SAS, SPSS, S-PLUS, R, and MATLAB. They are
even given a tutorial on creating GUIs for Fortran computational code using
Visual Basic.NET.

I believe the publication date is April 2005, so you might want to wait, or
pre-order it on the Springer web site.

Andy